Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Walk In The Rain

So thinking that we would burn our extra calories that we accrued over the night before (gotta love ice cream) and during our lunch we decided to take a Sunday afternoon walk. True, it was a little dark out when we started but no biggie right? I mean what’s the worse that could happen? We wouldn’t have to take a shower when we got back? Plus I argued to Missy that rain is refreshing. Well rain is refreshing lighting however is not. All those stories about rain being romantic and you could dance etc are all ugly false lies when lighting is involved. Moral of the story is if you hear thunder and it’s dark out don’t bother. Below is our picture proof we made an effort to be healthy.  (btw this is my first post sorry it was a horror to grammar and the English language as a whole)- Mike 

P8071047

1 comment:

  1. He, he - that looks awfully familiar - I suppose you heard our story; I think everyone else has by now. :) Although taking a picture didn't quite cross my mind at that point...

    ReplyDelete